The local organization of Middleware 2018 has reserved several hotel rooms in downtown Rennes. They all allow easy access to the conference venue with a 10-15 minutes bus ride.
- Garden Hotel (~90€/night): The hotel is in the very heart of Rennes, with its own car park and close to the station, bus services and metro.
- Hôtel Atlantic (~80€/night): Hôtel Atlantic is located just 80 metres from Rennes railway station and is also close to the coach and metro stations and local bus routes.
- Campanile Rennes Centre Gare (~100€/night): A city-centre hotel right next to the train station.
- Kyriad Rennes Centre Gare (~90€/night): It is conveniently located for the historic city centre, Parlement of Brittany building and Thabor park.
- Mercure Rennes Centre Parlement (~140€/night): This former printworks is steeped in history, and is right next to the historical centre with its shops and boutiques.
- Novotel Rennes Centre Gare (~180€/night): In the very centre of Rennes, only 50 metres from the railway station, Novotel Rennes Centre Gare is a modern hotel with 102 rooms, spa, relaxation centre with pool, Jacuzzi, fitness room, restaurant and free WiFi.